Sunday, March 16, 2008

Selection Sunday

Sorry, we haven't posted anything for most of last week. I guess I was so excited about his belly button falling off! That and it's tournament time, the Hoyas and Bulldogs(depending on if they win today) are my teams. Penn State failed in it's bid to qualify for the NIT, but the future looks bright.

Now, back to Aidan. Wednesday was a tough night. But he came back strong Thursday, Friday and last night. He's up to eating every 4 hours during the night. Granted, that can change. We go to bed wondering if he'll make it all 4 hours or if he'll wake up screaming a couple hours in, ala Wednesday night. I'm not sure if I've posted this thought before, but right around dusk Heather and I look at each other and both have the same look, "it's getting dark, I hope it's a good night." It's kind of like those horror movies where the villagers have to get inside before night falls-it's the same ominous feeling. I'm not saying Aidan is a vampire, but it certainly adds some suspense.

Heather loves getting him dressed, and this is a favorite outfit.


My idea when I had this picture taken was to make a side by side of a Buddha statue. Yep, Aidan is getting fat. Brian and Laura stopped by, and yes I posted the goofiest picture of Brian that I took.

I'll try and do a better job of posting this week. In fact, here's a spoiler......look for a video of bath time, and pictures of Aidan dressed in his pick for March Madness.

1 comment:

leigh leigh said...

The March Madness pick better be a pick for the Dawgs, not Gtown!