Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Aidan's First Bath

It's not technically his first bath, it's his first bath in the sink. If you listen carefully, at the beginning you'll hear me say "take two." The first try didn't go so well and we had to do some rearranging. And if you can't tell by my laughing I think it's pretty funny. Also, I had to stop taping before the bath was finished, Heather desperately needed my help. All ends well as you can see in the last couple of seconds.

2 comments:

April said...

I love it! Don't worry guys, we've all been there! You'll get the hang of it sooner than you think. Looks like you guys had a very successful first try. :)

Can't wait to see you and give little Aidan a bath myself. It won't be long now!

brian said...

The Aidan bath face looks suprisingly similar to the face I imagine Leigh had on, after watching the Dawgs fall after being up +9 at half.